On MCC Island, we want you to be able to show off your best self. From hats to accessories, trails to auras, we want you to shine with your own unique sparkle. To make that happen, we’ve created hundreds of cosmetics for you to collect and customise so you can show off your skills with style!
What Cosmetics are on MCC Island?
There are hundreds of cosmetics on the Island - each cosmetic falls within a category, describing the kind of cosmetic it is.
- Hats - Cosmetics that are worn on your head and can be worn around the Island - including in all minigames!
- Accessories - Cosmetics that are held in your offhand and can be worn around the Island, as well as in minigames that don’t involve PvP.
- Auras - Cosmetics that emit particles while you’re stationary. Auras can be worn around the Island but can’t be used during minigames.
- Trails - Cosmetics that emit particles when you move! Trails can be worn around the Island but can’t be used during minigames.
- Cloaks - Cosmetics that are worn on your back and can be worn around the Island but can’t be used during minigames.
While Auras and Trails can be collected by any player for the trophies they grant, they can only be equipped by players with the Grand Champ rank or higher.
If you appear on a winner’s podium after a game, any cosmetics you have equipped will also show there, even if they weren’t visible during the game.
How do I get Cosmetics?
Cosmetics can be purchased or claimed from a wide variety of sources. To find out where to get a particular cosmetic, find it in your Wardrobe and hover over it.
Some of the places you can find cosmetics are:
- Posè and other vendors sell a wide variety of cosmetics in both limited-time and permanent collections.
- Crates from the Crate Machine have a chance to be a Cosmetic or Cosmetic Blueprint Crate
- Cosmetic blueprints can be assembled at the Blueprint Assembler.
- The Battle Pass and Game Passes contain cosmetics earned through progressing along their reward path.
- Bundles containing cosmetics can be purchased from the MCC Island Store.
How do I equip my Cosmetics?
Cosmetics you’ve unlocked can be found within your Wardrobe, accessed from your Personal Menu.
Choose a category from the list at the bottom of the menu, then left-click an unlocked cosmetic to equip it! Locked cosmetics can be previewed by left-clicking but cannot be equipped.
Can I customise my cosmetics?
Many cosmetics on MCC Island can be recoloured to suit your style using the power of Chroma Packs!
What are Chroma Packs?
You can apply Chroma Packs to unlock colour palettes for a cosmetic. Chroma Packs come in different varieties, each unlocking different sets of colours:
- Oceanic Chroma - unlocks blue, cyan and aqua colour palettes.
- Thermal Chroma - unlocks red, orange and yellow colour palettes.
- Verdant Chroma - unlocks green, lime and teal colour palettes.
- Regal Chroma - unlocks purple, magenta and pink colour palettes.
- Prismatic Chroma - unlocks all colour palettes at once!
An additional colour palette containing shades of grey is also unlocked by applying any other chroma pack to a cosmetic.
You can apply a Chroma Pack by clicking on the Chroma Pack in your Infinibag, and then selecting the cosmetic you want to apply it to. Once you’ve applied a Chroma Pack to a cosmetic, you can recolour it by right-clicking it in your Personal Menu or the Wardrobe.
How do I earn Chroma Packs?
Chroma Packs can be earned from various sources, such as Crates and Treasure Chests.
Chroma Packs can also be assembled at the Fusion Forge using crafting materials you've collected around the island!
Why isn’t my cosmetic showing in-game?
Some cosmetic types aren’t visible in some games - for example, accessories are only visible in non-PvP games such as HITW.