We take our Community Code of Conduct very seriously and will take action against those we deem to have breached it, from mutes and warnings to permanent bans, at our discretion.
If you believe a community member has broken our Code of Conduct, there are many ways to reach out and bring the matter to our attention across all community platforms.
Before you submit a report, ensure you have as much clear evidence as possible. This can include:
- Unedited screenshots
- Message links
Once you’ve gathered all of your evidence, send us the offender’s username and any service IDs (such as Discord profile IDs), the full details of the incident and any evidence you have collected via your platform of choice.
All reports are confidential and will not be made public.
All Noxcrew Network Discords include Mod Mail, an anonymous report bot that lets you privately contact the moderation team with your report. To make your report:
- While in the server, click on the ModMail bot at the very top of the member’s list and click ‘Message’ to open a private direct message with them.
- Message them with your report, adding any attachments or links you want to present to the message.
- If you’re a part of multiple servers with ModMail, it will ask you which server you want to contact.
- A moderator will contact you to follow up on your report.
You can anonymously report threads and server players via the MCC Island Forums.
If you see a thread, comment or player on the forums or the MCC Island Server that you believe breaks the Community Code of Conduct:
- Click the report button at the bottom of the message or on the member's profile page. A pop-up will appear asking for details on why you believe the message or player should be reported.
- Fill that in, and the report, along with a link to the thread or comment in question, will be sent to the moderation team for review.
MCC Island Server
If you see someone breaking the rules on the MCC Island server, type the following command
/report [user] [reason for the report]
This will then anonymously alert the moderation team of the misbehaviour for them to investigate
Noxcrew can always be contacted via our support email on the Noxcrew Website. To do so, head to the Noxcrew Contact Page, where you will be asked to provide your username, email address, and your report on the situation.
If you're having issues or problems with MCC Island, be it the server, the forums or the store, you can also contact us at the Submit a Request page
A Noxcrew Support Team member will then contact you to discuss your report and collect any information or evidence they require to assess the case.