From the very start, Noxcrew has worked with the community in mind and has always taken on board what they have to say. From feedback about our projects to ways we can improve our social spaces to issues you might be having in the community, or just a general hello, we always love to hear from you all!
As such, we have plenty of ways that you can get in touch with us and let us know what you're thinking!
All Noxcrew Network Discords include Mod Mail, an anonymous report bot that lets you privately contact the moderation team with your thoughts and opinions! To contact us:
- While in the server, click on the ModMail bot at the very top of the member’s list and click ‘Message’ to open a private direct message with them.
- Message them with whatever you want to say, adding any attachments or links you want to present to the message.
- If you’re a part of multiple servers with ModMail, it will ask you which server you want to contact.
- A moderator will contact you to follow up on your report.
Noxcrew members do also occasionally hang out in the various Discord channels so if you see them, say 'Hi'; they're always happy to chat. You'll be able to tell who they are by their red or yellow names
The community have never been shy about letting us know what they think on Twitter. We have three accounts where you can talk to us directly:
- Noxcrew - Where we talk about our Bedrock creations and any big events in the Noxcrew space
- MCChampionship_ - Where we talk about the MCC Event and all the exciting details
- MCC Island - Where we talk about MCC Island and any upcoming updates to the server
Noxcrew are always lurking on the MCC Forums, checking out what the community are talking about, what they're interested in and how they feel about any big announcements.
If you have any feedback or suggestions about our projects and what you think we should be doing going forward, you can let us know in the aptly named 'Feedback and Suggestions' category
Noxcrew can always be contacted via our support email on the Noxcrew Website. To do so, head to the Noxcrew Contact page, where you can message us about anything and everything to do with Noxcrew, MCC or general Minecraft questions.
If you're having issues or problems with MCC Island, be it the server, the forums or the store you can contact us at the Submit a Request page